Bullet Proof Doorz offers custom American made sliding security doors engineered to fit many applications. We offer these doors in NIJ, U.L., and Blast resistant ratings. From Industrial, Military, and high secure corporate facilities we have you covered. With over 25 years in the door business, you can feel comfortable letting our professional staff guide you through every step of your project. We offer 1-year manufacture warrantee on all door components.
*U.L., N.I.J., and Blast capabilities certified and documented by an independent testing facility.
- Exterior/Interior layer to be smooth material with overlapping seams for optimal security
- Panels to be primed with TNEME-ZINC 90-97 and require field painting once installed. (Panels do not come with finish coat due to the extreme weight and installation process)
- Single panel or single leaf – uni-directional doors
- Bi-parting doors
- Multiple leaf doors
- Sliding doors – interior or exterior mounted to meet your building design.
- Top hung sliding doors – provided with a box or S-beam track.
- Bottom rolling doors – provided with a floor rail.
- Guide tracks
- Top guide rollers with precision bearings
- Track support brackets
- Bottom roller wheels
- Door pulls
- Stay rollers
- Weather stripping
- Panels will be primed only and will be customers responsibility for finish color after assembly is complete. Panels will be primed with TNEME-ZINC 90-97
- Structural steel braces will be primed with TNEME-ZINC 90-97.
- Hardware will be ASTM B633 Clear Zinc Plating
|UL LEVEL||AMMUNITION||WEIGHT (IN GRAINS)||WEIGHT (IN GRAMS)||MIN FT/SEC||MAX FT/SEC||# OF SHOTS|
|1||9mm Full Metal Copper Jacket with Lead Core||124||8.0||1175||1293||3|
|2||.357 Magnum Jacketed Lead Soft Point||158||10.2||1250||1375||3|
|3||.44 Magnum Lead Semi-Wadcutter Gas Checked||240||15.6||1350||1485||3|
|4||.39 Caliber Rifle Lead Cores Soft Point (.30-06 Caliber)||180||11.7||2540||2794||1|
|5||7.62mm Rifle Lead Core Full Metal Copper Jacket Military Ball (.308 Caliber)||150||9.7||2750||3025||1|
|6||9mm Full Metal Copper Jacket with Lead Core||124||8.0||1400||1540||5|
|7||5.56mm Rifle Full Metal Copper Jacket with Lead Core (.223 Caliber)||55||3.56||3080||3383||5|
|8||7.62mm Rifle Lead Core Full Metal Copper Jacket Military Ball (.308 Caliber)||150||9.7||2750||3025||5|
|9||.30-06 caliber rifle, steel core, lead point filler, FMJ (APM2)||166||10.8||2715||2987||3|
|RATING||AMMUNITION||WEIGHT (IN GRAINS)||WEIGHT (IN GRAMS)||MIN FT/SEC||MAX FT/SEC||# OF SHOTS|
|Level I||.22 Long Rifle High Velocity Lead||40||2.6||320 +/- 12||1050 +/- 40||5|
|Level I||.357 Magnum Jacketed Lead Soft Point||158||10.2||259+/- 15||850 +/- 50||5|
|Level II||.357 Magnum Jacketed Lead Soft Point||158||10.2||425 +/- 15||1395 +/- 50||5|
|Level II||9mm Full Metal Jacket||124||8.0||358 +/- 12||1175 +/- 40||5|
|Level IIA||.357 Magnum Jacketed Lead Soft Point||158||10.2||381 +/- 15||1250 +/- 50||5|
|Level IIA||9mm Full Metal Copper Jacket with Lead Core||124||8.0||332 +/- 12||1090 +/- 40||5|
|Level III||7.62mm Full Metal Jacket (.308 Winchester)||150||9.7||838 +/- 15||2750 +/- 50||5|
|Level IIIA||.44 Magnum Lead Semi-Wadcutter Gas Checked||240||15.55||426 +/- 15||1400 +/- 50||5|
|Level IIIA||9mm Full Metal Jacket||124||8.0||426 +/- 15||1400 +/- 50||5|
|Level IV||.30-06 Armor Piercing||166||10.8||868 +/- 15||2850 +/- 50||1|